BOP Control Hose Description
BOP Control Hose has the characteristics of high pressure resistance, fire resistance, heat insulation, oil resistance, acid and alkali resistance, etc.Using this kind of hose in the oil drilling well control system is better than the common hard pipeline, which is safe and reliable, convenient for installation and dis-assembly , time-saving and labor-saving, corrosion-resistant, no maintenance and has a long service life.
1. Fire resistance: The working pressure can be guaranteed for 15 minutes at 750℃.
2. Oil resistance: Soak in hydraulic oil from 40℃ to 100℃ for 24 hours without deterioration and peeling.
3. Acid-base resistance: No significant change was observed after soaking in 4%HCL and 4% Na.OH solutions for 24 hours respectively;
4. Pressure resistance: no leakage under pressure of 52.5mpa, no deformation on the surface of the tube body, and failure pressure greater than 105MPa;
5. Insulation: The tube body is placed in an environment from 300℃ to 50℃, with clean water inside the tube for 20 minutes, and the temperature ratio between inside and outside the tube is 1:40.
BOP Control Hose Technical Parameter
|I.D.(mm)||O.D.(mm)||W.D.(mm)||working Pressure||Proof Pressure||Burst Pressure||Min Bend radis(mm)||Fire-resistance Temperature℃|
BOP Control Hose is mainly used for mine hydraulic support, oil field development, suitable for engineering construction, lifting and transportation, metallurgy forging, mining equipment, ships, injection molding machinery, agricultural machinery, various machine tools and various industrial departments In the mechanized and automated hydraulic system, petroleum-based (such as mineral oil, soluble oil, hydraulic oil, fuel oil, lubricating oil) and water-based liquid (such as emulsion, oil-water emulsion, etc.) with a certain pressure (higher pressure) and temperature are transported Water), etc. and liquid transmission, the highest working pressure can reach 70-120Mpa.
In addition, Drilling hose is widely used in these fields.