Product name: Silicone Hose
Brand Name: Ocelot
Pressure resistance: ≥6.0KV
Working temperature: -60 + 200
Specific gravity: 1.2
Hardness: 70 ± 5
Tensile strength: ≥6.5
Color: Transparent, white, black, red, yellow, green
Application: household appliances, lighting, medical equipment Wait
Silicone hose is a new type of polymer elastic material, has excellent high
temperature resistance (250-300 ℃) and low-temperature resistance
(-40-60 ℃) performance has good physiological stability and can
withstand repeated harshness many times And disinfection conditions,
with excellent resilience and small permanent deformation (no more than
50% at 200 ℃ 48 hours), breakdown voltage (20-25KV / mm), ozone
resistance, UV resistance. Radiation resistance and other characteristics, special silicone rubber has oil resistance, for example, fluoro silicone rubber has the main characteristics of excellent oil resistance. Solvent resistance, it is for aliphatic.
Aromatic and chlorinated hydrocarbon solvents. Petroleum-based fuel oil. Hydraulic oil and some synthetic oils, such as ester lubricants. The stability of silicate liquid hydraulic oil and the like at room temperature is very good. Phenylene silicone rubber has excellent resistance to high-temperature radiation, and the r-ray can maintain elasticity when it reaches 1 × 109 roentgen.
When wet or water or temperature rises, the change is small, even if the silicon dioxide generated by short-circuit combustion is still an insulator, this ensures that the electrical equipment continues to work, so it is best to make wires, cables, and wiring.
Combing water is not sticky to many materials and can play a role in isolation.
Silicone Hose Application:
Since silicone rubber has many excellent properties, it can solve the supporting the needs of all defense equipment and civil industry equipment.
1. Transportation: Application in shipbuilding industry: rubber cap for brake on the automobile. Leather bowl. Hose. Sealing ring. The shaft seal of the exhaust system. Spark plug sleeve. Ignition wire. Piston ring. Rotary engines are dynamically used with "O" rings. Shockproof parts for ships. Hydraulic system seals, oil seals, etc.
2. Radio and motor: in the telecommunications industry: high-voltage caps for televisions and oscilloscopes Sealing ring and insulating sleeve of the potentiometer. The shell of SCR. Seal the electric head. Insulation of motor stator coils. Gas seals. Insulation sleeve. Switch protective cover, electronic computer, conductive rubber sheet on the telephone surface, keyboard switch, varistor, etc.
3. Instrument and instrument industry applications: diaphragms of sensitive components in various regulators, heaters for instruments, needle-punched rubber sheets (Gaussian silicon rubber) Indicator color set. Drying box. Electric stove. Far infrared heater door seals, inlays. Sponge door seal (replaces toxic asbestos door seal). The seal of the boiler. Refrigerator seals and hoses. Instrument shock absorber. Various silicone rubber lead wires (used in capacitor light-emitting devices, coils. Transformers. Transformers. Used as lead wires) for refrigerator frost lines. Heating line, etc.
4. Application in the aviation industry: fuel oil. Seal rings for pumps in hydraulic oil systems. Oil seal. Various flame-retardant silicone rubber parts. Sealing ring of oxygen supply system. Diaphragm. Valves, etc.
5. Medical business: various catheters, drainage tubes. Silicone rubber bionic products, etc.